Trek Bicycle Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Trek Bicycle Corporation
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems, and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike and have a blast while doing it!
The Receptionist will be responsible for making an amazing first impression of Trek Bicycle Corporation by greeting anyone who walks in our headquarter doors. This individual will provide general office support that includes a variety of clerical activities; including data entry, answering incoming calls, and keeping the front desk area clean and well organized.
- Greets and directs all visitors by determining the purpose of their visit, helping with sign-in, visitor badges, etc.
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct parties.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Make administrative decisions and/or provide requested information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Detailed data entry skills to help with customer orders and other projects as assigned.
- Provide excellent customer service & assistance to clients, vendors, and visitors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma
- 1-2 years’ administrative or receptionist experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Professionalism, attention to detail and customer focused.
- Ability to communicate effectively, act with a sense of urgency and raise red flags when needed.
- Positive and outgoing attitude, great presence and an ability to get stuff done.
- Willingness to handle various personal tasks on an as needed basis.
We are an E-Verify employer.