Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Manager - General Manager in Training
at Toppers Pizza
|Title:||Assistant Manager - General Manager in Training|
|ID:||MIT MSN East|
|Location:||Madison , WI - Eastside|
Toppers Pizza has a new opportunity for you to join one of the leaders in the better-pizza delivery market. We are looking for several Managers-In-Training (MITS) to join our team at our Madison Eastside store location!
In short, we are a growing company and are the right organization for a dedicated team player who wants to make a difference in an environment where their hard work is valued and have fun while they are doing it.
Look Into Our Eyes. Making great food that people connect over. That's our thing. We know we're not flying rocket ships to the moon or signing treaties, but we take our job seriously. We live by a set of core values that pretty much sum up everything about us. We have fun. We love what we do. Our goal is to be the best pizza company in the WORLD by KILLING IT on every DETAIL of the Customer experience.
You will assist in managing the day-to-day operations of your restaurant; insuring guest satisfaction. One of the most important opportunities that you will have is to develop, direct, and supervise your Team to attain sales and profit objectives while maintaining the highest standards of product quality, service, cleanliness, organization, and sanitation- all while being developed to become a General Manager of a Topper Pizza store. At least that is our goal for you to become a General Manager of a store!
For you to be successful at Toppers Pizza as a team member you must possess The Toppers Pizza Essential BASICS.
This means that You:
- Live With Integrity-- say what you mean, and do what you say, especially when nobody's watching!
- Have Fun-- yes it is work, but enjoy it!
- Always project a positive image & energy-- smile, in person and on the phone.
- Are noticeably friendly & give each customer individual attention.
- You want to be a part of building something special -- we are building a special company!
- Bring It...With Passion-- come to work ready to rock and make it happen.
- Kill it at the details --anticipate needs and react when noticing any dissatisfaction.
- Have the ability to tell it like it is with tact -- honesty with a positive spin.
- Are self-disciplined with a strong drive to succeed -- you need little direction before you take the reins with a can-do attitude.
So if you're passionate about the customer experience and are a like-minded person that fits with our core values, we want you.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- Option to take a 50% Payroll Advance on earned income up to $500 per pay period
- Meal Discounts (70% While Working!)
- Potential for Advancements
- FUN Atmosphere
- Free Uniforms
- 80% Company Paid Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Up to 5 Sick Days
- 401(K) Plan with up to a 4% Company Match
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance
- 100% Company Paid for Short-term Disability Insurance
- 100% Company Paid for Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Care & Health)
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Group Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Group Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Group Pet Insurance
Equal Employment Opportunity M/F
Toppers Pizza strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.