The QTI Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Market Intelligence Business Partner
at The QTI Group
- Develops, executes, and presents intelligence plans and insights.
- Conducts all types and aspects of market intelligence, including quantitative, qualitative, primary, secondary, internal, competitive, and predictive to support strategic decisions.
- Integrates and links various sources of insights.
- Develops key metrics to support organizational and departmental strategic goals.
- Presents and communicates intelligence plans and actionable insights that influence strategy and performance to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Tells the story of the data and insights by utilizing visualization tools including PowerPoint, dashboards, and others to aid in understanding.
- Drives reporting improvement by automating where possible, refining metrics, and building new reports.
- Stays current on trends in gathering intelligence to ensure the best framework given strategic objectives, resources, and constraints.
- Develops deep and holistic understanding of the organization’s strategic objectives and develops complex and holistic intelligence plans to meet the strategic objectives of the Advocacy Business Unit.
- Able to leverage disparate and deep organizational, industry, and professional intelligence to anticipate threats and opportunities, challenge status quo, and push past ambiguity.
- Influences others, including members of leadership team, in decision-making which impacts the organization’s long-term success.
- Continuously improves the effectiveness and efficiency of the Market Intelligence team’s intelligence methodologies, processes, deliverables, and metrics.
The QTI Group is a privately owned human resources and staffing organization. Specializing in the placement of industrial, administrative, professional, and executive talent, we partner with you to understand your career goals and advise you on opportunities. Our wide reaching network lets us offer you more choices at all skill levels with flexible placement options.
Our staffing services team has a variety of flexible placement options available in the administrative, light industrial, and skilled industrial areas. From temporary to temp-to-hire to direct placement, we have you covered. For professionals and executives, you can count on our tenured and certified recruiters to help you advance your career with leading corporations and professional services providers.
When you partner with The QTI Group in your job search, you’ll have access to our expertise and services at NO cost to you! We offer weekly paychecks, direct deposit, free computer tutorials and bilingual resources. But best of all, our wide reaching network lets us offer you more opportunities to consider. To access our home page please click here.
Join The QTI Group Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Market Research or related, required; Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- Previous work experience as an intelligence business partner with demonstrated success as a strategic leader. Likely attained with at least five (5) years of direct and related market research and market intelligence experience. Demonstrated effectiveness as a leader of people, likely gained with at least one (1) year of formal people management and development.
- Background in providing intelligence for political advocacy, including polling and grassroots experience required.