The QTI Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The QTI Group
Credit Union National Association is recruiting for a Marketing Specialist via QTI Executive & Professional Search.
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for a Marketing Specialist. The Marketing Specialist will play an integral part in the development and execution of effective marketing strategies, assist with project development & analyze the effectiveness of each project, and generate lists for target markets. The ideal candidate will have strong writing & communication abilities, as well as an understanding of compliance, risk management and technology platform focused marketing. This is an exciting opportunity to join a booming team!
- Coordinate and implement communications, marketing, and advertising plans for internal, league, credit union and member customers that will support established strategic goals.
- Participate in identifying needs, objectives, and target audiences with product managers and communications managers.
- Coordinate and implement design, production, and distribution of print materials for all marketing projects; including planning one’s own workload to achieve and ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Provide direction on projects, ensure quality and accuracy of marketing activities with outside ad agency.
- Develop, implement and use effectiveness measures and analysis to capture and record results from each marketing initiative.
- Analyze projects and recommend promotional solutions to product managers for communication projects that are standalone (not part of a larger, strategic campaign.)
- Develop, implement, and monitor marketing quality control procedures and standards used in the creation and distribution of CUNA's marketing initiatives.
- Create lists for target markets for direct mail campaigns and emails.
- Identify segments based on criteria provided using different sources such as Wynstar, Brio, NCUA data, Access software, and deduping software.
- Create and maintain informational reports on credit unions and staff within CUs to advise co-workers with making more sophisticated target market choices.
The QTI Group is a privately owned human resources and staffing organization. Specializing in the placement of industrial, administrative, professional, and executive talent, we partner with you to understand your career goals and advise you on opportunities. Our wide reaching network lets us offer you more choices at all skill levels with flexible placement options.
Our staffing services team has a variety of flexible placement options available in the administrative, light industrial, and skilled industrial areas. From temporary to temp-to-hire to direct placement, we have you covered. For professionals and executives, you can count on our tenured and certified recruiters to help you advance your career with leading corporations and professional services providers.
When you partner with The QTI Group in your job search, you’ll have access to our expertise and services at NO cost to you! We offer weekly paychecks, direct deposit, free computer tutorials and bilingual resources. But best of all, our wide reaching network lets us offer you more opportunities to consider. To access our home page please click here.
Join The QTI Group Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or Public Relations required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in related role. Prior experience in a marketing department or advertising agency as an assistant account executive, or account coordinator a plus.
- Strong writing and communication abilities highly preferred.
- Ability to establish and manage timelines, along with overall project management experience, would be considered advantageous.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced and tight timeline driven department required.
- Understanding of budget, financial concepts and project management helpful.
Internal job grade: KN