The QTI Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food Service Worker
at The QTI Group
The QTI Group is currently recruiting for a dining services aide for a healthcare facility in Reedsburg. The dining services aide is responsible for portioning and preparing food, collecting and washing dishes as well as an additional variety of tasks on a daily basis in the dietary department. This is a temp-to-hire position with typical hours of 11:00am to 7:00pm. This position works every other weekend with days during the week as needed. Candidates will usually work between 30 to 38 hours per week. Pay for this opportunity is $11.50 per hour.
• Prepares food and modifies diets according to establishes guidelines
• Portions and serves food according to established portion
• Prepares meal-nourishments according to established guidelines
• Collects dishes and cleans dining room tables, keeping kitchens/cafes neat and clean
• Follows safe food handling practices
• Assures that all foods are properly labeled, dates, and discarded per protocol
• Washes dishes, pots, pans, metal trays, utensils, silverware, transport units, and carts.
• Frequently communicate effectively with other staff and customers using ordinary conversation, telephone skills, and occasional comprehensive speech and simple writing skills.
• Ability to read and write well
• Able to stand and walk for the majority of a shift
• Prior food service experience is preferred, but not required
• Immunizations must be current and up to date
• Comfortable, non-slip black shoes
The QTI Group is a privately owned human resources and staffing organization. Specializing in the placement of industrial, administrative, professional, and executive talent, we partner with you to understand your career goals and advise you on opportunities. Our wide reaching network lets us offer you more choices at all skill levels with flexible placement options.
Our staffing services team has a variety of flexible placement options available in the administrative, light industrial, and skilled industrial areas. From temporary to temp-to-hire to direct placement, we have you covered. For professionals and executives, you can count on our tenured and certified recruiters to help you advance your career with leading corporations and professional services providers.
When you partner with The QTI Group in your job search, you’ll have access to our expertise and services at NO cost to you! We offer weekly paychecks, direct deposit, free computer tutorials and bilingual resources. But best of all, our wide reaching network lets us offer you more opportunities to consider. To access our home page please click here.
Join The QTI Group Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.