The QTI Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Assistant - Engagement
at The QTI Group
Credit Union National Association is recruiting for an Executive Assistant via QTI Executive & Professional Search.
Credit Union National Association is excited to announce an opening for an Executive Assistant. This position will support the Chief Engagement Officer and will be responsible for managing communications, making travel arrangements, in addition to scheduling meetings and expense reporting. A successful candidate will be self-motivated & self-directed, maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality, as well as being pro-active and driven.
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Engagement Officer. This support includes: making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings and maintaining calendars, processing expenses and accounts payable vouchers, tracking legal documents for signature and submission, as well as organizing and responding to e-mail.
- Attend and arrange for divisional and department staff meetings and planning sessions as needed. Prepare agendas, take note of key decisions, and setup AV and remote connectivity.
- Assist with divisional projects as needed, including coordination of administrative and support activities with other areas of the organization.
- Assist with planning and executing key divisional events and other day-to-day operations of the division.
The QTI Group is a privately owned human resources and staffing organization. Specializing in the placement of industrial, administrative, professional, and executive talent, we partner with you to understand your career goals and advise you on opportunities. Our wide reaching network lets us offer you more choices at all skill levels with flexible placement options.
Our staffing services team has a variety of flexible placement options available in the administrative, light industrial, and skilled industrial areas. From temporary to temp-to-hire to direct placement, we have you covered. For professionals and executives, you can count on our tenured and certified recruiters to help you advance your career with leading corporations and professional services providers.
When you partner with The QTI Group in your job search, you’ll have access to our expertise and services at NO cost to you! We offer weekly paychecks, direct deposit, free computer tutorials and bilingual resources. But best of all, our wide reaching network lets us offer you more opportunities to consider. To access our home page please click here.
Join The QTI Group Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- 5+ years administrative support for senior level executives.
- Experience working with databases and report writing tools required.
- Budgeting experience is also required.
- Must be flexible, able to work under pressure and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to type 65 WPM
- High proficiency in Microsoft Suite – specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Internal job grade: 8m