The QTI Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
3rd Shift Injection Molding
at The QTI Group
The QTI Group is currently hiring injection mold operators for a reputable client in Baraboo. Candidates will be responsible for producing high quality plastic products, while ensuring quality and production standards are met. This is a third shift direct hire opportunity with hours of 11:00PM to 7:00AM, Sunday through Thursday nights. Pay for this opportunity is $12.68 per hour.
• Learn and apply quality and production standards to all customer parts that you are assigned to work on
• Learn and run all injection molding machines, parts, jobs, secondary and processes
• Proper removal and handling of parts
• Keep up with established job rates
• Log all rejects and track all production counts
• Ensure customer quality expectations are met
• Assure that good parts are not being discarded
• Ensure that job specific responsibilities are followed and that product is packaged per defined standards
• Maintain a clean work area and perform cleanup work as assigned by your supervisor
• Must have acceptable attendance record
• High school education and/or GED preferred
• Computer knowledge is preferred
• Effective oral and written communication
• Six month manufacturing experience preferred
• Continuously lifting or moving material of light weight (up to 10 pounds)
• Frequently lifting or moving average weight material (between 25 -60 pounds)
The QTI Group is a privately owned human resources and staffing organization. Specializing in the placement of industrial, administrative, professional, and executive talent, we partner with you to understand your career goals and advise you on opportunities. Our wide reaching network lets us offer you more choices at all skill levels with flexible placement options.
Our staffing services team has a variety of flexible placement options available in the administrative, light industrial, and skilled industrial areas. From temporary to temp-to-hire to direct placement, we have you covered. For professionals and executives, you can count on our tenured and certified recruiters to help you advance your career with leading corporations and professional services providers.
When you partner with The QTI Group in your job search, you’ll have access to our expertise and services at NO cost to you! We offer weekly paychecks, direct deposit, free computer tutorials and bilingual resources. But best of all, our wide reaching network lets us offer you more opportunities to consider. To access our home page please click here.
Join The QTI Group Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.