Summit Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Summit Credit Union
At Summit, we have a passion for empowering people to improve their financial well-being. We love to help members save more, pay off debt, set goals and reduce stress. We don’t sell products, we build relationships.
Summit Credit Union is looking for a collaborative, team-player who is capable of differentiating the member experience to fill our Waunakee location as a Branch Manager. Whether related to car loans, mortgages, credit cards or lines of credit, Summit wants our members to know that we are here for them. This is where you come in! The Branch Manager will foster a member-focused approach to developing business relationships and promoting the benefits of joining Summit.
- Advanced degree and/or equivalent experience to business-related degree with an emphasis in finance, banking or management.
- Already possess or have the ability to attain a nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) number.
- Minimum of 3 years retail financial experience including minimum of 3 years in a management capacity and 1 year consumer lending experience.
- Thorough understanding of financial principles within a branch operation or financial service industry.
- Passion for people, building relationships and engaging both individuals and teams to attain high performance and organizational goals.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to plan and establish branch goals that support strategic objectives.
- Superior communication skills – both verbally and written.
- High level of judgment and confidentiality in dealing with member information.
- Energetic, self-motivated and ready to deliver a superior member experience in a Credit Union setting.
- Retain excellent knowledge of SCU’s products and services, as well as competitor trends.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours and/or weekends.
- This is not your typical “smile-and-dial” environment. We work hard, collaborate, and have fun!
- You have a voice in the process – be a part of a team.
- Health, dental, life, 401(k).
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan payback.
- PTO, paid volunteer time, and your birthday off!
- Business casual work environment.
At Summit Credit Union, we are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law. We embrace diversity and believe that inclusion is critical to our success as a credit union. Different makes us better. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and business need.