Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food Service Aide
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Food Preparation and Serving - Dietary
- Street Address
- 801 Braxton Place 2nd Floor
- Select Specialty Hospital
- Position Type
- Full Time-Regular
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Dietary Aide to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
As a Dietary Aide, you will report to the Food Services Manager and perform a variety of patient food services, dining room services and dish room services. You will be an integral part of the food preparations, serving of the prepared food to patients, families, staff and visitors and assisting in clean up.
Other responsibilities of the Dietary Aide position include:
- Providing quality work, showing knowledge of the job and good decision making
- Being timely and efficient when preparing food
- Providing high quality food preparation and service
- Completing all procedures scheduled during the shift without compromising quality of work
- Demonstrating a willingness to help; volunteering to help in other areas of the kitchen when necessary
- Demonstrating reliability and dependability in work
- Operating equipment and performing related duties in a safe manner.
- Promoting a work ethic of continuous quality improvement
As a Dietary Aide, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Dietary Aid role include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous food service work
- Preferred work serving food in a health care facility
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
Other full-time benefits of the Dietary Aide position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!