Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Clinical - Nursing Assistant
- Street Address
- 801 Braxton Place 2nd Floor
- Select Specialty Hospital
- Position Type
- 12-Hour Shift - Full Time Nights
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA)
Now offering $2,500 Sign-on Bonus for full time!
Nursing students encouraged to apply!
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
We are currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our team. If you are currently enrolled in a nursing program and are looking for a clinical position with flexible hours to meet your class schedule, please contact us to hear more about this role! As a Nurse Assistant at Select, you will gain strong experience working in a critical care environment. Select also offers Nurse Internship programs for licensed RNs at some locations.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), you will work under the general supervision of a Registered Nurse and perform routine tasks in patient care, bedside nursing, and documentation of care provided.
Some of the other responsibilities of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) position include:
- Performing services for the patient involving bathing using basinless bath products, oral hygiene, care of hair, and oral feeding.
- Answering patient lights and performs services in a timely manner that adds to the physical well-being of the patient
- Participating in hourly rounds
- Transporting patients to and from various treatment centers when necessary; assists transporters in moving patients in and out of stretchers and wheelchairs
- Maintains the cleanliness of various instruments and equipment
- Maintains the cleanliness of various instruments and equipment such as bedpans, urinals, and wheelchairs
- Keeps the patient’s room in clean and orderly condition, including making the patient beds
- Maintains unit stock levels of supplies and equipment as directed
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) role include
- State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification.
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Current BLS
- Knowledge of basic nursing techniques and procedures, aseptic practices, and proficiency taking vital signs
Our hospital's small team environment allows us to keep our focus where it belongs- on each patient.
We are committed to your growth and success- that’s why we offer an excellent orientation, training and development programs, and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Excellent Orientation Program, Paid Time Off (PTO), Extended Illness Days (EID), Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Prescription Coverage, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Personal and Family Medical Leave, discounted membership to 9,500 gyms nationwide
Select Medical is an organization where patient safety and employee safety are a priority. This focus on safety is applicable to all business lines and levels of care. One of our 4 Key organizational results is
Keep our Patients and Each Other Safe.
To those of us who work for Select Medical, these are more than words. Putting safety first allows us to provide superior care for our patients and provides a work environment where each employee is expected to take care of themselves and each other my making safe choices, using equipment provided, identifying work place hazards, adhering to safety policies and procedures and reporting risks or hazards as soon as possible.
Apply now with an organization that wants to invest in you!