Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Printing Customer Service Rep
at RR Donnelley
Acts as key contact between customer, sales, and production facilities across the platform. Oversee and monitor the production of print jobs in order to achieve the objectives of the service agreement in compliance of customer expectations, company policy, and profit and quality requirements. Applies understanding of customer’s business needs in building solid customer relationships, monitoring customer satisfaction, and providing information in conjunction with RR Donnelley sales. The key point of coordination for customer-required services across all locations and all platform.
- Engage customers to gather job requirements and translate customer requirements to internal manufacturing operation teams. May make suggestions to customers regarding workflow/process improvements to proposed jobs to maximize the benefits to both the customer and the company.
- Key resource and back up for the Sales group. Provide general solutions, assist in developing pricing and provides original/revised job requirements to Planning.
- Primary point of contact for customer.
- Ensure job instructions are clearly communicated to entered and verified in the various manufacturing facilities..
- Confer with customers throughout production to keep them informed of the status of jobs, solicit additional information needed for current jobs and coordinate changes to jobs. May forward/review proofs with customer, obtain approval of materials, such as artwork, color separations, or ink samples.
- Coordinate the resolution of customer or manufacturing issues with customer jobs. Engage appropriate departments to verify the issue and determine the root case. May make recommendations to management on appropriate response to issues that are in the best interest of the customer and the company. Communicate with customers regarding the resolution of issues.
- May provide pre-sales support with customers and discuss the manufacturing capabilities and requirements needed to produce a successful job.
- Confer with manufacturing operations to ensure the final product meets customer requirements and company standards.
- Ensure follow up on invoicing, product and delivery issues
- Review and submit customer facing metrics reports as requested
- May have responsibility for determining the supplies and paper needed for jobs including the use of vendors to supply component of the customer product.
- May assist sales in the RFP process supplying estimates and determining how to efficiently process a complete job.
- May have responsibility for the composition and/or copy prep of the customers’ products.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
HS diploma or equivalent with 5-6 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience. May possess additional education certification in this level.
Requires excellent knowledge of functional area(s) related to the job or good knowledge related to a professional field of work. Able to consistently apply applicable policies, procedures, regulations, and program objectives when carrying out the duties of the job. May provide oversight of work conducted by junior level staff and/or review/audit work for accuracy. Must have advanced knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs specific to the job in order to complete job duties successfully. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively across departments when completing assignments.
Must have strong organizational skills with ability to manage deadlines and prioritize workload and make adjustment to meet business needs.
Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer