Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CNA, Mercyhealth Trauma Center SurgPeds, PM/Night, 68hrs/2 wks
Flexible Full Time Hourly (60-79 ppp) FTE .75-.99
Work Hours: 8 hours night shift
Experience a rewarding and fulfilling career with Mercyhealth. Mercyhealth is committed to offering our partners a best place to work. Our unique workplace Culture of Excellence is built upon:
• Employee engagement, empowerment and growth
• Teamwork toward our common goal – providing exceptional health care services with a passion for making lives better
• An atmosphere of caring and quality that cascades throughout the organization
• Mercyhealth Trauma Center (MHTC) SurgicalPeds
• Every other weekend and Holiday rotation
Essential duties and Responsibilities
• Provides patient care as assigned and per routine as defined by educational scope, according to standards of care, shift routines, and policies and procedures.
• Answers call lights in a timely and appropriate manner.
• Documents care provided according to standards.
• Maintains a clean work and patient environment.
• Maintains supplies, including scanning, stocking and ordering new supplies and disposing of expired or damaged supplies.
• Floats to various units based on identified patient care needs.
• Participates in department or unit performance improvement activities.
Education and Experience
Completion of a CNA program.
Nursing Assistant Certification in applicable state.
Approved CPR or BLS certification required within 90 days.
Special Physical Demands
The Special Physical Demands are considered Essential Job Function of the position with or without accommodations.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, talk, hear, and use hands to handle, finger, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, steep, kneel, crouch, crawl, taste, and smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 lbs. and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities include close vision, color vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.