Power Engineers Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Power Engineers Inc
PAC Architecture Group
Job Summary of Roles and Responsibilities:
- Our Facilities Division is growing and we are currently seeking a talented Architect to join our award winning team. POWER specializes in Federal, Industrial/Food, and Generation facility design. We are responsible leaders with a focus on the future and provide functional and high-performance buildings with controlled environments. The goal of our highly dedicated staff is to deliver the best projects and experience for our clients, users and communities through the integration of responsible design practices and the sustainable ideals of LEED and LEAN design. A major part of our design process is the use of Building Information Modeling (BIM) as an integrated collaboration tool communicating 3-D design to our project teams, owners and construction professionals. POWER is a relationship-based consulting firm growing long term partnerships with our clients and team.
- Licensed architect who can manage and oversee multiple small to large scale projects at a time
- Writes and edits architectural building specifications including Divisions 0 and 1
- Actively leads projects to meet client budgets, schedules, and programs; project communication and documentation; and office administrative tasks
- Leads other disciplines to perform ongoing detailed design coordination and “over the shoulder” design checks and formal document reviews of all discipline deliverables on multi-discipline projects. Responsible for quality control of the architectural project deliverables
- Gives excellent customer service and shows client relationship skills, including cultivating new clients, aligning and supporting existing clients and a true ability to connect and deliver what a client needs to bring them true value in our services
- Has full responsibility for Architectural design and coordination between multiple disciplines to develop overall building design as well as architectural scope including egress, building code, life safety regulations, and sustainability (if needed)
- Licensed Architect with minimum 5 years’ experience
- Minimum one-year experience using REVIT in a construction and/or architectural firm setting
- Ability to lead multiple projects in various phases of design simultaneously
- Ability to oversee project efforts, administrative and technical, to assure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects
- Excellent social and communications skills including project proposal/RFP writing
- Experience using AUTOCAD or other CADD software
- Experience with tenant improvements, additions, and new construction in federal facilities using design-build or design-bid-build construction delivery methods
- Experience with sustainable design including LEED-AP certification
- Minimum three years’ experience using REVIT, AUTOCAD, Navisworks, or other comparable CADD software packages in a construction or architectural firm setting
At POWER Engineers, Inc. you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and significant work, you will have the chance to make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diverse and unrivaled initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. We support innovative ideas and fresh approaches and most meaningfully, we strive to be our clients’ first choice. These traits – and deep technical skill – account for our success.
Have fun, do excellent work, make money. As an employee-owned company, we strive to make POWER Engineers an appealing place to work, where we perform projects that we find meaningful and in which we excel. We give competitive compensation, a full benefit package, professional development, and an appealing work environment. POWER Engineers is an unusual and fun engineering firm, which may be contradictory to some, but it works well for us.