North Central Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at North Central Group
The Madison East Fairfield Inn & Suites is hiring a full time Housekeeping Supervisor!
Join our family of exceptional hotels at North Central Group where you’ll enjoy rewarding work, opportunities to grow your career and stay with us, and a supportive environment that is fun!? Our Housekeeping Supervisor will supervise the housekeeping, laundry and public area staff, providing a respectful, friendly and fun work environment.
- Ensure the compliance of health and safety standards
- Maintain key control procedure and daily verification of all keys in department
- Adhere to department guidelines for employee scheduling, breaks and meal periods
- Maintain hotel, laundry and public areas systems and checklists
- Assist in daily room inspections and performing all primary housekeeping related tasks including laundry, rooms, and public areas cleaning
What are we looking for?
- Friendly customer service to brighten the day of our hotel guests
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliability and honesty
- Teamwork and cooperation
What can you look forward to?
- Health, Dental and Vision plan
- Paid time off
- Anniversary day off with pay
- Paid volunteer hours
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Health and fitness monthly reimbursement
- Hotel room discounts nationwide
With 35 years of hospitality expertise, North Central Group consistently delivers exceptional service to our guests. Our company operates 30 award-winning hotels in six states within the Marriott and Hilton family of brands. Check out our jobs at www.ncgcareers.com and join our growing staff of 1,000 team members!
North Central Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re premiere owners, developers and operators of exceptional hotels - and we want to meet you!
Celebrating 35 years and still growing, North Central Group is a family-owned company based near Madison, Wisconsin, with locations in the Southwest and Midwest. We operate more than 30 premium, select-service and extended-stay hotels within the Hilton and Marriott family of brands.
At North Central Group, you’ll enjoy meaningful and rewarding work with real opportunities for career advancement in a professional and supportive team environment. We value and support fulfillment in your personal life, too. That’s why our Team Members can balance work life with flexible scheduling, competitive pay, exciting perks, and a solid benefits package that helps them (and their families) stay personally and financially healthy.
Our company takes great pride in the diverse culture we have nurtured across our portfolio of hotels. We’ve created a fun, safe and collaborative environment for our Team Members to thrive. At every level, our caring Team Members are fully engaged and working in a positive environment. At North Central Group, you can see the relationship between your job responsibilities and the overall success of each hotel - and it shines through each time you confidently deliver an exceptional experience to each of our guests.
Don't keep your career waiting. Visit us today at www.ncghotels.com to join the North Central Group team!