Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Advisor, Wealth Management
at NFP Corp
Bronfman Rothschild in search of a Wealth Advisor for our Madison, WI office. This position will be involved in all aspects of wealth management for the clients of the firm. Reports directly to the Managing Director of the Madison office.
- Actively service client accounts by processing necessary paperwork for accounts, track and monitor account/asset transfers, process transaction requests as directed.
- Create and execute rebalance reports, RMD (Required Minimum Distributions) calculations and distributions, tax loss harvesting coordination, etc.
- Assist with the development of client financial plans through utilization of financial planning software.
- Develop positive relationships with clients by handling administrative requests directly as well as from team members on behalf of clients. Handle client matters in a timely and efficient manner.
- Monitor client investments and review performance, suggest changes to client portfolio as deemed appropriate.
- Research client issues as directed and present data.
- Positive team player who works effectively within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Pursue professional development opportunities to include additional licenses and/or designations, actively participate in internal and external training sessions and networking events.
- Determine investor suitability through analysis of clients’ investment objectives, risk tolerance, net worth, income, and investment expertise.
- Acquire new assets through targeted marketing and business development efforts.
- Develop working knowledge of various financial planning concepts, such as gift, estate and income tax planning, insurance, credit solutions, education funding, charitable/philanthropic strategies, etc.
- Ability to work as the Secondary Advisor in client engagements.
- Ability to work as the Primary Advisor in client engagements.
- Minimum 3-10 years’ of experience
- CFP® preferred
- Proficiency with Envestnet/Tamarac, Microsoft Office products preferred
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize multiple projects