Navitus Health Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pharmacy Relations Coordinator
at Navitus Health Solutions
LocationMadison Campus: Madison, Wisconsin
Bachelor's degree in business or related area preferred
- 3 years successful experience in a customer service role
- Ability and desire to work with external partners
- Knowledge of PBM or health care industry preferred
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work in order to meet a need
- Strong team orientation and the ability to work with a variety of people
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- PC skills; Microsoft Office, Email, Internet and other applications as required
The Pharmacy Relations Coordinator (PRC) is a highly motivated professional with at least 3 years of successful experience working in a pharmacy or interfacing directly with pharmacies or accounts, preferably in healthcare. Responsibilities include follow-up of contracts with pharmacies, responding to pharmacy inquiries and completing the tactical and operational tasks required to maintain contracted pharmacy networks. The individual(s) in this position are responsible for provider relations and is the face of Navitus to our pharmacy providers. The individual(s) will also support internal associates, such as customer care and client services, to ensure pharmacies adjudicate pharmacy claims according to Navitus agreements and Navitus business rules. As part of the daily responsibilities, this position is responsible for establishing contracts with pharmacy providers, recording data with a high level of accuracy, researching pharmacy inquiries, and reporting performance metrics. In addition, the Coordinator develops efficiencies in current and future processes within the department and in how the department works with other Navitus teams.
- Make decisions regarding the resolution of pharmacy issues
- Research pricing inquiries from pharmacies and internal teams
- Establish and maintain contracts with pharmacy providers
- Facilitate submittal, receipt, tracking, and process flow of contracts between Navitus and providers
- Accurately enter information and maintain contract database
- Generate reports on network performance
- Engage in research and implementation of legal and compliance requirements
- Perform quality assurance to ensure accuracy in pricing and processes.
- Assist with internal department and corporate projects as required
- Solve moderately complex problems
- Coordinate pharmacy network communications
- Work with minimal guidance
- Ability to handle high volume of contract activity in a fast paced environment
- Ability to write effective business correspondence
- Excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast environment with minimum supervision
- Ability to research, analyze and problem solve.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills.
- Customer-Centric Skills, and ability to understand internal and external customers
- Ability to prioritize continually/multi-task and be organized
- Understanding and coping with constant change
- Ability to build and manage relationships