Midwest Family Care Jobs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Private Practice, Family & Home Health Services
Midwest Family Care is changing the way we “care” in America and more specifically right here in Madison. With the help of family and highly motivated individuals like you, we can impact care in our health care system and strengthen the care within families. Whatever Your Gift, Share it With The World! A small number of people who are committed to change can truly transform care in our culture. There is no better time to join Midwest Family Care – An extraordinary team of health care professionals working together for the mutual benefit of providing high quality long-term care.
How You Will Grow
Our clients and their families depend on us. And, our employees count on us to provide them with resources for professional growth and career advancement.
That is the reason our entire approach revolves around building a plan that suits each individual—based on where you are in your career, where you want to go, and what you need to achieve your goals. The relationships you build, the clients you serve, the purpose you find, and the experiences you have ultimately will contribute to your connection to our firm.
By living our values of Integrity, Passion, and Stewardship, we have created a remarkable culture.
We are honored that our employees consistently recognize Midwest as a great place to work. Recognition doesn’t spring from any one program or practice we offer; rather, it is the result of the things we do every day. It is based on a career at Midwest filled with such experiences as:
- Mindful recognition of the individual gifts our employees bring to our culture,
- Progressive responsibility and autonomy early in and throughout your career
- A tremendously diverse and dynamic client base
- Challenging assignments that encourage you to stretch toward new capabilities
- Direct and personal access to leaders at all levels in the firm
- Personal attention of a smaller organization
- Flexibility to work in a way that makes sense for you and your clients
- An explicit commitment to your professional development and growth with regular classroom, on-the-job, experiential, and self-directed learning opportunities
- Health Benefits
- Shift Differentials
- Paid Training
- Gas Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay