Mayville Engineering Company Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Payable & Receivable Manager
at Mayville Engineering Company Inc
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Job Location: Address
- 715 South Street
- ZIP Code
Our growing company is seeking to hire an Accounts Payable & Receivable Manager. To be successful in this position, you need to be passionate about the day-to-day financial functions specifically accounts payable and accounts receivable. This individual must be able to sort through information and determine the best course of actions.
A role like this comes with some important responsibilities, some of those responsibilities include:
- Manages all activities in the accounts payable and receivable function.
- Must have ERP system experience, as well as 1099, 1042, and 1042s filings
- Manages collection activities such as sending follow-up inquiries and reconciling accounts.
- Develops, implements and maintains, procedures and policies around receivables and payables to align business with best practices of the procure to pay and order to cash processes and allow for proper financial presentation at month end.
- Ability to manage and drive new behaviors that are aligned with best practice, compliance with GAAP, supports positive change for the company, and enhances overall day to day processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information for accounts receivable and accounts payable, as well as supporting month end reporting.
Why Work for MEC?
We don’t want to brag, but we are honored to be the largest fabricator in the nation for 8 years in a row. That recognition isn’t handed out without a lot of hard work and dedication from the 3,000 employee shareholders at MEC. Did we say, shareholders? YES! MEC is a 100% employee-owned company that is highly involved and actively supports the communities in which our facilities are located.
Founded in 1945, MEC is a manufacturer that provides a broad range of Prototyping, Metal Fabrication, Tube Bending, Machining, Welding, Coating, and Value-Added Assembly services to a variety of markets including Commercial Vehicle, Power Sports & Recreational Vehicles, Agriculture, Construction & Forestry, Military, Mining, Automotive, and Power Generation companies. We continue to have an aggressive growth plan, operating 20 manufacturing facilities that are strategically located near its customers in five states.
What Does It Take to Be a Fit for This Role?
- Ideally, we are looking for candidates who have a minimum Associates degree from two-year college or technical school with 5+ years of related experience and/or training in accounts receivable and accounts payable management.
- Experience with managing a team.
- Having a certificate in IT Systems over Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable is a plus.
- Experience in working with an ERP system is preferred.
Come explore all of the opportunities MEC has to offer. We would love to hear from you!