Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Operations Manager
at Lyons Magnus
Manages Overview of Position :
A member of the Supply Chain department, a food warehousing and manufacturing division at Lyons Magnus North. This position is responsible for managing all material handling and warehouse operations both on and off-site for the Beloit, WI facility.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Experiance in managing all warehouse operations thought the facility and off-site warehouse storage locations.
- Ability to develop and manage all material movement processes.
- Ability to execute all warehouse programs to ensure all material handling operations are met.
- Extensive experience in Cycle Counting implementation and programs.
- Strong background in Human Capital management and development.
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout the organization.
- Experiance in managing and ensuring all warehouse operations are within federal and state compliance: inspections, logistics, logs, warehouse and material handling / equipment to name a few.
- Experiance in manage all work order submitted to maintenance for all warehouse operational and equipment requests.
- Other tasks and/ or duties as assigned by direct report.
Knowledge and Skills :
· Highly skilled in MS Office software.
· Experience with SQF, HACCP and food safety systems.
· Prior use of ERP system in a food manufacturing and warehouse environment.
· Excellent organizational skills, strong v erbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities in a fast-paced work setting.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Education and/or Experience :
· Minimum requirement of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Business Management, Operations Management or a related field.
· 2+ years’ experience managing an ERP system in a warehouse setting or related field.
· 5+ years overall experience working in an automated warehouse environment.