Lawrence Merchandising Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time Floral Merchandising Specialist - $12/hour
at Lawrence Merchandising Company
- 6321 MCKEE ROAD
Do you like flowers? If so, Lawrence Merchandising has a great opportunity for you!
Lawrence Merchandising Services (LMS) is a visual merchandising company that services many of the nation’s top retailers and brands. We are seeking a Part-time Floral Merchandising Specialist to service at a local retailer.
What will I be doing?
As a Floral Merchandising Specialist, you will have multiple tasks, including:
- Locate and process order (including unpack, cutting stems, placing in water, and moving product to dairy cooler), stock order, zone/straighten section, pulling ‘old’ flowers from the floor and process out of inventory, clean floral displays (including washing buckets). A portion of your service time will be spent in backroom coolers.
- Developing strong relationships with store personnel. Communicate with the store team about our service, share knowledge, and provide recommendations.
- Understand and execute the processes outlined for the services.
- Can also accept other service projects in local area.
- The position has shifts scheduled each day of the week (including weekends) that vary from 1.5-3 hours; depending on which shifts are available and that you commit to, you will work 1.5-15 hours per week on the project. All hours are approximate and are subject to change.
- Merchandising and/or retail experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees and customers; building rapport and collaborative relationships.
- Be able to learn under changing conditions, find solutions to issues, and effectively cope with change.
- Be flexible to the needs of our business, as we continually strive to meet and exceed the needs of our clients.
- Ability to stand with varied movement for up to 5 hours at a time, ability to regularly lift up to 5 pounds (and up to 20 pounds on rare occasions), fine motor control (hand movements), speech, hearing, sight, ability to read documents with small font sizes, manual dexterity; with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Access to internet, printer, and camera phone (digital camera acceptable).
- Access to a PC or Mac that runs Internet Explorer 11 or later, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Access to Adobe Acrobat Reader (or ability to download).
- Work independently but have access to a helpful and responsive LMS team.
- At LMS you are not an independent contractor, you are a W2 employee and receive all associated benefits such as Employee referral bonus program, and 401(k) to those who qualify.
How to Apply
- You can visit our website at www.Lmsvc.com.
Lawrence Merchandising Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer