Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Public Relations Manager
at Land's End
As a Public Relations Manager, you will develop and execute successful PR campaigns to garner national publicity for the brand. A key responsibility is to create and evaluate all forms of communication including press releases, media talking points and other public relations and media relations communication. This role will work closely with cross functional partners on the Business Outfitters, Retail, and Employee Services teams. In addition, you will manage local media inquiries and interview requests and serve as a PR spokesperson for the brand in the local market.
Successful candidates will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related field.
- 4+ years’ experience in apparel related PR, agency, corporate communications, media relations or consumer business.
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire self and team within a fast-paced, high energy and creative environment.
- Exceptional written, verbal and media relations skills required.
- Experience with directing and editing videos for consumer PR usage.
- Ability to creatively pitch stories and build strong relationships with the media.
- Event planning and execution.
- Strong fashion apparel/consumer product PR campaign experience.
- Proven experience and results in corporate issues, business and/or crisis communications.
- Ability to interface, influence and communicate with all levels of management and groups.
- Strong media relationships with the ability to establish new media contacts to maximize placement opportunities.
- Proven initiative with the ability to make quick decisions with a good sense of judgment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Proven success in leading a campaign from start to finish.
- Travel required.
Lands’ End, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.