Jobs at Blain's Farm and Fleet
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Jobs at Blain's Farm and Fleet
For over 60 years, Blain Supply has worked to keep Blain’s Farm & Fleet stores growing as the world of retail changes from day-to-day. As our company continues to expand, we need talented, forward-thinking members to add to our team.
Whether you’re just starting out on your career or if you’re looking for a change, we want you to bring your passion and experience to Blain Supply. We strive to ensure that our work environment is positive, challenging, and rewarding while offering our associates exceptional career growth potential. As a member of the Blain Supply family, you will benefit from working for a stable, family-owned company that is closed on major holidays and offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits plan.
We are currently seeking a Staff Accountant. This position is headquartered in Janesville, WI. This position will be responsible for assisting the Accounting manger with accoutning responsibilities. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Maintaining A/P vendor master file changes
- Preparing and filing sales and use tax returns for entire Company
- Participating in the preparation of various financial statements and reports
- Balance sheet and P & L account reconciliation and analysis
- Researching and resolving complicated customer sales tax issues
- Assisting Accounting Manager with month-end closing duties
- Review and approve daily variance inventory adjustments and update G/L
- Preparing all fixed assets reporting and related property tax filings for entire Company
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and safety policies and/or procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in accounting.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to build effective business relationships
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacations*
- Profit sharing*
- Parental leave*
- Flexible work schedule
- Associate discount program
- Exciting and engaging work environment
- Short and long term disability and life insurance