Jobs at Blain's Farm and Fleet
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Jobs at Blain's Farm and Fleet
For over 60 years, Blain Supply has worked to keep Blain’s Farm & Fleet stores growing as the world of retail changes from day-to-day. As our company continues to expand, we need talented, forward-thinking members to add to our team.
Whether you’re just starting out on your career or if you’re looking for a change, we want you to bring your passion and experience to Blain Supply. We strive to ensure that our work environment is positive, challenging, and rewarding while offering our associates exceptional career growth potential. As a member of the Blain Supply family, you will benefit from working for a stable, family-owned company that is closed on major holidays and offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits plan.
The Buyer Analyst is responsible managing data input, analyzing forecasts and tracking replenishments to meet customer service level objectives, inventory levels and profitability goals. The Analyst will manage daily transactions and vendor compliance. The Analyst will also pull data from different sources for analysis/troubleshooting, have a deep understanding of systems parameters and the ability to do “what if' analysis to improve inventory and serviced level goals. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Gathers sales/usage data to pinpoint any risks or opportunities surrounding the forecasts and reports effects on the company’s inventory position
- Analyzes and manages monthly forecast data at a higher level (ex. Trend analysis and planning)
- Understands systems parameters and the ability to do “what if' analysis to meet specific customer service levels and budgets
- Builds and maintains constructive working relationships with vendors, buyers and field associates
- Supports the field locations by providing data and direction
- Manages assigned inventory lines to meet specific customer service levels and budgets procedures.
- Three to five years of retail experience with one to three years as Buyer/Replenishiment experience
- Associate Degree in Business Administration or related field strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Experience with inventory forecasting and replenishment
- Project management skills
- Effective problem resolution skills
- Professional and effective communication skills (both oral and written)
- Sharp Analytical/Problem solving skillswith a proven track record of business analysis
- Understanding of purchasing/planning cycle and inventory management
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacations*
- Profit sharing*
- Parental leave*
- Flexible work schedule
- Associate discount program
- Exciting and engaging work environment
- Short and long term disability and life insurance