There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on Workplace Dynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
We are currently seeking a Project Liaison to join our team. The Project Liaison is responsible for managing all assigned implementations including enterprise projects involving multiple locations and/or departments in a hardware/software, multi-vendor, multi protocol environment. They are responsible for ongoing customer satisfaction, efficiently and effectively leading both customer and internal resources to meet the established implementation milestones and targeted completion dates.
Under general supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Ensures a thorough understanding of customer expectations through discussions with the customer, dialogue with sales, and project specification review.
- Schedules and conducts a pre-implementation planning meeting with the customer, ensuring that all roles, responsibilities, and timelines are established.
- Communicates to all stakeholders (internally and externally) the project team deliverables, including any schedule constraints, confirms system activation date, and ensures end-user training is scheduled and executed.
- Manages the project timeline, communicates deviations, resolves scope changes, confirms system activation date, and ensures end-user training is scheduled and executed.
- Maintains overall project tracking utilizing project management tool.
- Ensures 100% compliance with Project Change Control Procedures and defined standards are met. Identifies process improvement opportunities, creates standards, and communicates changes to the necessary internal resources.
- Ensures that the customer’s executive sponsor(s) understand scope and timelines.
- Anticipates, identifies, and communicates to management any unresolved or unusual installation problems, or relevant trends that may impact solution reliability, and/or customer satisfaction.
- Maintains the open issues log.
- Transitions customer from installation to customer support, ensuring that the implementation and transition achieves positive customer experience.
- Manages contract administration and billing follow-up with customer.
- High School Diploma or equivilent is required. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in project management of application deployment initiatives
- Experienced in the use of SalesLogix, MS Project, or other project management applications.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects to profitability, while balancing customer needs/expectations.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Effectively communicates and builds relationships with executive level customer personnel.
- Proactive in approach to customer; ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve problems through negotiation and leveraging of resources.
- Broad knowledge of HRMS (Human Resource Management Systems) solutions or similar domain products.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.