Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Operations Manager
at InfoSec Institute
Marketing Operations Manager
InfoSec’s a stable, fast-growing company with amazing opportunities to start or grow your career. As a leading provider of security education solutions, we're on a mission to arm organizations and their employees against security threats. Recognizing cybersecurity is everyone's job, we provide award-winning skills development and certification training for IT security pros while building the entire workforce's security aptitude with awareness training and phishing simulations.
As a mid-market company, we’re not interested in office politics or the endless trials of corporate hierarchies and bureaucracy. We’re interested in getting things done. Our management teams are open to your suggestions and make sound decisions that help us expand. It’s evident in the 450% growth we’ve seen over the past four years.
Let’s be honest. The future of marketing is heading in your direction and Infosec is putting MarTech in the driver’s seat. As the Marketing Operations manager, you will be building and optimizing the stack that is the backbone of the marketing department and organization. You will conduct experiments, build and track project performance, use data everywhere, and keep us ahead in the marketing arms race.
You’ll ensure marketing data is being properly collected and connected with other systems and that reporting is accurate and actionable. You will be the force behind major decisions made at the company.
Spearhead the evaluation, implementation, and management of marketing technology systems -- automation, attribution, analytics and other solutions used by the marketing team to do their jobs effectively. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty in various corners of MarTech; you’ve probably coded some of your own analytics, improved site speed through various tactics, and started wondering about how AI is going to change our field.
Work with Product Marketing Managers, Sales, and Product teams to ensure tools are not just in place, but meeting and beating expected results. Manage user training on the tools and processes to maximize usage and return on investment in marketing ops.
- Experience: 6 years industry experience or proven marketing achievements in a related industry. At least two years running as the same manager of marketing operations position within a corporation.
- Knowledge: Strong understanding of product positioning, promotion, and return on marketing investment are necessary.
- Skills: Strengths in analytical thinking, results orientation, business savvy, problem solving and negotiating.
- Communication: You’ll be sharing results company-wide and influencing the direction of the company.
- Attention to detail: You know how bad data or misguided reporting can affect direction and take great care in everything you communicate out.
- Technology: Proven expertise with CRM (preferably Salesforce) and marketing automation
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Location. 100% onsite in either Madison, WI or Chicago, IL.
Why Should You Join Us at Infosec?
- Competitive base salary
- We promote from within! As a growing company, there are many opportunities to move up
- Fun work environment and casual dress code
- Flexible schedule
- Great training to get up to speed quickly!
- 401(k) with company match
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance)
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, apply right now! A real human being — me, Lorelei — will review your application and get back to you if you’re a good fit. If you’re unsure or have questions, feel free to reach out to me directly at email@example.com. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Infosec was founded in 1998 by an expert team of information security instructors. Their goal was to build a business by offering the best possible training experience for students. We have always believed that we can grow our company by offering the best possible hands-on training, the most practical for today’s demanding workplace environments. This has proved true.
Infosec has trained over 160,000 individuals. Unlike other training companies that have been founded by non-technical businesspeople, Infosec understands the needs of today’s IT professionals and is best positioned to offer world-class training.
Infosec is an equal opportunity employer.