Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Economic Development Program Manager - Government Services
at Horne LLP
HORNE LLP is seeking an experienced economic development or project management professional to serve in a public-sector program management capacity for federally funded program. This position will work with the client to develop and implement a successful Economic Development program.
This position will serve as the client interface for the development of an Economic Development program. The candidate will work with the client and our firm to plan, define and implement a program to review, qualify and manage development projects using public funds leveraged with private development resources. These projects will have measurable and verifiable benefits to the local or regional economy. The candidate will manage all administrative aspects of the program including implementation, reporting and closeout.
- Serve as interface with the client to develop an effective ED program.
- Lead the development of program guidelines.
- Research and formulate recommendations for policy issues.
- Work with supporting agencies/entities needed to execute the program.
- Evaluate projects and benefits against program goals.
- Work with compliance staff to determine project eligibility.
- Manage project timelines for on time completion.
- Manage grant closing and pay application process.
- Develop and deliver program reporting and performance metrics.
- Regular communication with all stakeholders.
- Work with Compliance and Monitoring to insure all regulatory and program requirements are met.
- Development program documentation and close out requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Public Policy/Administration or a closely related degree required
- Relocation strongly preferred
- Weekly travel will be required
- Must have knowledge of local, state and/or federal economic development projects including an understanding of development project financing
- Must have experience working with federal or state government regulated programs
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) experience is strongly preferred
- Candidate must possess strong analytical, interpersonal, and problems solving skills as well as be self-motivated and detail orientated