1st Major Area of Responsibility – Production
- This position requires work involving physical hardship which includes, but is not limited to: frequent bending, reaching, carrying, and lifting/handling weight up to 110 pounds on an occasional to constant basis.
- Perform a variety of tasks involved in the manufacturing of cheese and/or whey products by following established procedures, to produce product according to company specifications, quality and safety objectives.
- Carry out varied duties such as setup and monitoring of equipment, stirring/mixing/cutting, cooking, testing, inspecting, and providing feedback to Cheesemakers or Process Specialists.
- Must thoroughly understand processes and independently make decisions that affect product quality.
- Ensure production is running efficiently and processes meet Grande and regulatory standards.
- Setup, adjust, and troubleshoot equipment to ensure everything is operating effectively.
- Complete required paperwork.
- Assist with training new Associates.