Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Administrative Partner
at Exact Sciences
- Req No.
- Human Resources, Legal & Organization Engineering
- Regular Full-Time
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The HR Administrative Partner (known internally as an Administrative Assistant II) is responsible for administrative tasks which may include front desk coverage for Exact Sciences sites. The Administrative Assistant II performs administrative duties including organizing meetings, managing calendars, filing, ordering supplies, etc. This position interfaces with senior leaders, directors, managers, visitors and vendors to gather and exchange information.
This specific role will support the Director of Employee Amenities, Director of Talent Acquisitions & HR Operations and assist with general administrative support for the Human Resources team in ways including event planning, calendar coordination, systems support and other administrative tasks. This is a customer-facing position within the HR team and across the business and requires the need to manage concurrent activities and interact with individuals at all levels of the organization. Given the nature of the function, strong integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality is key to the success of the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive incoming calls, manage minor requests for information/assistance, and route other calls as appropriate.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, may prepare agendas, reserve rooms, and arrange for catering food services.
- Provide administrative and clerical support for department and other members of staff as needed.
- May handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Draft correspondence and presentations, types from notes, edits, photocopies, faxes, files, etc. which may be of a confidential nature. May prepare presentation materials for meetings.
- Opens office promptly at designated time as required.
- Consistently conveys friendly, helpful, professional manner.
- Demonstrate a customer service orientation, treating internal and external customers with world-class service.
- Provide accurate information.
- Proactively manages coverage and priorities (i.e. secures back-up for times of absence).
- Provide back-up support for other Administrative Assistants, potentially at different office locations.
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations.
- Maintain clear and complete records.
- Sort, distribute, and forward incoming mail in a timely fashion.
- Takes outgoing mail out in time for pick up.
- Ability to frequently and accurately communicate with employees, customers, etc. face-to-face, via the telephone or by email.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work normal schedule of Monday through Friday during normal business hours.
- Ability to use computers daily in an interactive manner for extended periods of time and up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds for approximately 10% of a typical working day.
- Ability to work seated for approximately 80% of a typical working day. Ability to work standing for approximately 20% of a typical working day.
- Ability to work in front of a computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 80% of a typical working day.
- Ability to comply with any applicable personal protective equipment requirements.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 3+ years of administrative experience.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Associate degree.
- Experience with the business travel & expense platforms & receipt reconciliation.
- Experience managing Microsoft Outlook calendars for individuals & groups.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.