Duluth Trading Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Associate-Forklift Driver-Full Time Weekend
at Duluth Trading Company
Duluth Trading Company is a “no bull” brand that started in 1989. The heart of Duluth Trading’s success is creating one-of-a-kind men’s and women’s clothing, innovative tools and ingenious gadgets while being humorous story tellers. The talented people we seek want to be proud of where they work, have a commitment to do things better and be part of a retail, web and catalog apparel company that knows where it’s going.
What we offer you:
- Flexible hours
- Starting wage: $15.00/hr
- Year-round 40% off employee discount
- Growth opportunities
- Cross functional training
- Casual dress code
- Great employee rewards program with the opportunity to get free merchandise
- Celebrate success
- New technology
As a Warehouse Associate-Forklift Driver, a typical day might include the following. If this sounds interesting, and you are someone who pokes average in the eye we want to hear from you!
- Stand up cherry picker type forklift that goes about 25 feet in the air.
- Safely operate man aboard equipment to perform put away and pulling of cartons and loose items
- Accurately and efficiently restock primary picking bins from bulk locations using RF equipment
- Move received merchandise from staging area to bulk locations using RF equipment
- Maximize bulk storage space through consolidation
- Perform duties of Receiving, Replenishing, or Inventory Control departments (including cycle counting when necessary)
- Perform return merchandise put away in the primary and special picking locations
- Will be expected to work in other areas of the warehouse during downtime in the replenishing and receving areas.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Follow all company and department safety policies and procedures as outlined in the company handbook
- Assist in other areas of the operations to meet customer expectations and company service levels
- Able to lift and twist torso with weights up to 50 lbs.
- Able to bend and lift weight up to 50 lbs. and then lift overhead to stacks
- Fine motor skills, to include hand/eye coordination to thread fine plastics, needles, tape boxes closed, fold clothing, operate touch screens...etc.
- Able to go up and down stairs repeatedly and throughout the day
The responsibilities outlined in this position description are a guideline for the general duties of the position and are not exhaustive of all duties inherent in the job. Duluth Trading Company is an equal opportunity employer.