Divine Savior Healthcare
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Housekeeping Coordinator - Full Time Evenings - Earn $14.50-$17.15/hr
at Divine Savior Healthcare
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3790
Full-time, Evening Shift, 3:00pm-11:30pm
Req # 3790
POSITION SUMMARY: Assists in directing and coordinating housekeeping activities on assigned shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as main contact person for housekeeping needs on assigned shift. Directs staff to meet those needs; consults with supervisor as needed.
- Assists with housekeeping-related inspections and testing at all facilities in compliance with established standards and regulatory requirements.
- Assists with training and evaluating staff according to established procedures.
- Observes and inspects assigned areas for maintenance and security needs; reports needed repairs in a timely manner.
- Assists with ordering supplies for the department to ensure adequate inventory at all times.
- Maintains current knowledge on proper disinfection practices and infection control requirements by following established standards and techniques for infection reduction.
- Models the Divine Service Standards in all interactions and activities.
- Performs duties of Environmental Services Technician and/or Housekeeping Aide as stated in those job descriptions as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Reports directly to the Environmental Services Director and Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Directs the work of Environmental Services Technicians and Housekeeping Aides.
- Works closely with supervisors and staff of Nursing departments.
- Work is performed largely in a pleasant hospital, nursing home on clinic environment with minimal chance for personal injury.
- Occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and in high, precarious places.
- Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, risk of electrical shock and vibration.
- Occasionally has the potential of exposure to blood and body fluids.
- It is an expectation of this position that Standard and Transmission-based Isolation precautions will be followed along with appropriate use of personal protective equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!