Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Services Representative/Coordinator
at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- Job ID
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Client Billing Support
- Accurate and timely preparation of client invoices
- Monitor and oversee monthly work in progress (WIP) clean up initiatives
- Respond to client billing questions in a timely and courteous manner and escalate where needed
- Share opportunities for process improvement
Client Service Support
- Assist with new client set up and maintenance (STAR, GFR/Workstream)
- Prepare new client service documents and Engagement Letters
- Ensure all necessary client paperwork is filled out and completed
- Consistently monitor Advantage Support Inbox and redirect emails to appropriate parties
- Assist with systems administration – managing user rights
Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Assist with ad-hoc administrative tasks, activities and projects as needed
- Associates Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of office/admin support, preferably in a professional services environment
- Proficiency at an intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, with all levels across multiple locations
- Excellent written/verbal communications and collaboration skills
- Deadline driven and ability to operate with a sense of urgency
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize, take initiative and multi-task
- Excellent client service attitude
- High attention to detail and pride in quality of work
- Knowledge of general office procedures (filing, correspondence, scheduling, time and expense)
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Professional demeanor and ability to handle matters confidentially
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.