Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Analyst, Assurance Professional Practice Group
at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- Job ID
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
- Evaluate changing and/or growing business needs and requirements, including advanced technology and leading complex business process and organizational projects to effect transformational change and adoption.
- Conduct needs analysis of current state and future state; operationalize business processes and procedures; and develop recommendations.
- Lead complex projects using standard practices, proven techniques, common tools and a shared language; estimate scope, expectations, deliverables and project budget; manage risks throughout change initiative and develop mitigation plans.
- Leading projects and programs across many teams and geographies, by skillfully allocating time and resources.
- Coordinate the management of multiple, related projects and navigate complex activities that span applications, processes, geographies and functions.
- Effectively planning and proactively mitigating risks on projects and work streams, to enhance operations through process improvement/redesign and utilizing technology to help reduce workload demands.
- Facilitate working sessions with firm leadership, partners and assurance practitioners; employ proven techniques to design solutions.
- Partner with stakeholders – firm leadership, partners and assurance practitioners – on transformational change management initiatives and build collaborative relationships.
- Confidently guide internal clients through the change management cycle, while defining, communicating and motivating the change.
- Provide timely and responsive customer service to the assurance service line while engendering confidence and trust with practitioners and leadership at all levels.
- Education - Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems, Engineering, Accounting, or related field.
- Minimum 5-7 years of work experience at a well-known consulting or professional services firm.
- Advanced MS Office skills with focus on Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Understands analytical tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Python, R etc.).
- Familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project, SmartSheet, Pivotal Tracker, MS Office Professional, MS Visio, MS OneNote, MS SharePoint is preferred
- Working knowledge of current project methodologies, including SDLC/Waterfall, Agile, RAD/Hybrid is preferred.
- Excellent quantitative/qualitative analysis and problem-solving skills
- Articulate, analytical (with attention to detail), and a self-starter with strong follow through.
- High impact oral and written communications/presentation skills.
- Proven track record of successfully leading complex projects and organization-wide initiatives.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.