Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- 08-Feb-2019 to 09-Oct-2019 (CST)
- Madison, WI, USA
- Full Time
We are a rapidly growing company that manufactures biologics to help accelerate scientific research and breakthroughs. We are seeking a Project Manager to lead project management activities supporting our clients. This role may manage development projects or manufacturing campaigns acting as the point of contact for clients. The Project Manager will play an integral role during the initial planning stages for any project to ensure project details, goals, specifications, time lines, special considerations and potential risks and budget constraints are all communicated to the lab team. Qualified candidates will hold a bachelor's or graduate degree and have at least 2 years of project management experience with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
About the Role
- Work collaboratively with other operational managers to ensure on-time delivery of action items associated with both manufacturing lots and internal projects.
- Collect and analyze project metrics and report to site management.
- Work with scheduling team to track tasks day-to-day, work directly with department team members to facilitate communication and provide status updates and manage risk.
- Actively manage multiple inter-departmental projects simultaneously as Project Manager.
- Provide project management expertise, coach and mentor project team members.
- Establish and maintain a project plan (with meaningful timelines and check points, logical links between activities, internal/external resources, and assumptions) that depicts the activities in line with the approved strategy and the input from the respective departments.
- Track and forecast tasks, budget (in collaboration with project controlling) and project timelines and provide team with early warnings on possible variances.
- Coordinate within the project team and prepare updates as appropriate.
- Schedule project team meetings and develop meeting agendas. Lead project team meetings for routine operations, take minutes and ensure follow-up of action items from the minutes.
- Ensure proper identification and management of project risks and report to site management.
- Communicate significant variances to the site management and work with the project team to develop mitigation/acceleration plans.
Why Join Aldevron?
- You want meaningful work. We are in a landmark moment in the history of life science, and Aldevron is at the center of it.
- You want to plant your career in a growing company. We are growing fast. We have limitless opportunities for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and jump in.
- You are excited to learn every day. At Aldevron, no day is the same. Our team comes to work ready to learn and overcome new challenges with teamwork and a passion to make lives better.
Your talents, ideas, and passion are essential to our success. Join us today!