Nutrien Ag Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Seasonal Truck Driver - Janesville, WI
at Nutrien Ag Solutions
- System ID
- Job Category
- Manufacturing, Operations & Trades
- Business Unit
- Retail - Nutrien Ag Solutions
- Number of Positions (Vacancies)
Seasonal Truck Driver, Janesville, Wisconsin
Why work at Nutrien Ag Solutions? Great question!
Safety is a core value at Nutrien Ag Solutions. Keeping every employee safe, healthy and secure is our top priority. Nothing is more important than seeing our people go home safe at the end of every single day.
While working here you will have the opportunity to grow your career while helping us feed the future. We pride ourselves in hiring from a variety of backgrounds and truly believe that it is our differences that make us stronger so we hope you will join us.
In addition to exciting and challenging opportunities, Nutrien Ag Solutions offers competitive salaries, great benefits and performance based incentives.
Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, you will be committed to sustaining our safe and positive work environment while welcoming working side by side others in a diverse culture. Culture at Nutrien Ag Solutions is the core of everything we do and all employees are respectful of diverse opinions and views.
Reporting directly to the Location Manager, this position is responsible for delivering product to the designated job order and performing all job responsibilities safely and efficiently. Candidate may have an opportunity for full time employment at the end of the season.
- Drive company trucks to designated sprayer or fertilizer order, safely and accurately
- Complete and maintain records as required by the company and government regulations
- Pick up and deliver product to customers as needed
- Assist in the unloading of bulk chemical and fertilizer at the facility, safely and efficiently
- Keep abreast of the dangers and hazards of products and take proper precaution
- Able to perform all responsibilities safely and efficiently
- Clean and conduct proper maintenance on equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma
- Driving experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license & applicable endorsements
- Class A CDL or willing to obtain
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- DOT-minimum age requirement is 21 years
- Able to lift/carry up to 75lbs
- Must pass pre-employment drug and background screen
- Must meet DOT and company requirements
- Able to work additional hours to meet business demands
Nutrien Ag Solutions, a Nutrien Company, is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from all well qualified candidates who reflect the diversity of the regions where we operate. This includes recognizing the voluntary identification of status such as gender, sexual orientation, visible minority, Indigenous status, persons with disabilities, and veterans, where applicable.
If this sounds like a good match, apply now. You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with Nutrien Ag Solution policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran