Nutrien Ag Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Crop Consultant - Janesville, WI
at Nutrien Ag Solutions
- System ID
- Job Category
- Sales & Marketing
- Business Unit
- Retail - Nutrien Ag Solutions
- Number of Positions (Vacancies)
Crop Consultant, Janesville, Wisconsin
Why work at Nutrien Ag Solutions? Great question!
Safety is a core value at Nutrien Ag Solutions. Keeping every employee safe, healthy and secure is our top priority. Nothing is more important than seeing our people go home safe at the end of every single day.
While working here you will have the opportunity to grow your career while helping us feed the future. We pride ourselves in hiring from a variety of backgrounds and truly believe that it is our differences that make us stronger so we hope you will join us.
In addition to exciting and challenging opportunities, Nutrien Ag Solutions offers competitive salaries, great benefits and performance based incentives.
Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, you will be committed to sustaining our safe and positive work environment while welcoming working side by side others in a diverse culture. Culture at Nutrien Ag Solutions is the core of everything we do and all employees are respectful of diverse opinions and views.
- Develop new prospects and interacts with existing growers to increase sales of agricultural inputs to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Assure customer satisfaction of products: on time and accurate delivery and quality of product.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase the sales of proprietary products.
- Knowledge of product characteristics, benefits and use.
- Consult with growers on agricultural issues and prescribe appropriate actions to resolve issues. Resolve issues associated with adverse product results.
- Initiates trials that will support marketing efforts.
- Interpret soil, tissue, and water analysis.
- Provide necessary information to Credit Manager in order to determine credit limits.
- Collect outstanding accounts receivable from customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 2-4 years of experience in agriculture.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the agriculture industry as well as the application of agricultural chemicals.
- Have a current CDL driver’s license.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a location manager.
Nutrien Ag Solutions, a Nutrien Company, is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from all well qualified candidates who reflect the diversity of the regions where we operate. This includes recognizing the voluntary identification of status such as gender, sexual orientation, visible minority, Indigenous status, persons with disabilities, and veterans, where applicable.
If this sounds like a good match, apply now. You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with Nutrien Ag Solution policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran