Nutrien Ag Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Nutrien Ag Solutions
- System ID
- Job Category
- Manufacturing, Operations & Trades
- Business Unit
- Retail - Nutrien Ag Solutions
- Number of Positions (Vacancies)
Chemical/Delivery Driver, Janesville, Wisconsin
Why work at Nutrien Ag Solutions? Great question!
Safety is a core value at Nutrien Ag Solutions. Keeping every employee safe, healthy and secure is our top priority. Nothing is more important than seeing our people go home safe at the end of every single day.
While working here you will have the opportunity to grow your career while helping us feed the future. We pride ourselves in hiring from a variety of backgrounds and truly believe that it is our differences that make us stronger so we hope you will join us.
In addition to exciting and challenging opportunities, Nutrien Ag Solutions offers competitive salaries, great benefits and performance based incentives.
Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, you will be committed to sustaining our safe and positive work environment while welcoming working side by side others in a diverse culture. Culture at Nutrien Ag Solutions is the core of everything we do and all employees are respectful of diverse opinions and views.
- To load or assist in loading with materials. To unload or assist in unloading by using forklift or hand truck.
- Assist applicator as needed in field.
- To transport loads over required route to proper destinations, observing all traffic laws and safety regulations.
- Deliver bulk and packaged products to customers.
- Preform and record daily pre-trip inspections of assigned vehicle.
- To obtain shipping bills of lading and necessary signatures and return completed paper work to office. To maintain any related records required.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- This summary of job responsibilities and duties is meant to be a general description of this position and is not all-inclusive.
- Ability to work extended hours as business conditions permit.
- Have a valid CDL Class B w/ tanker endorsement.
- Must be dependable, reliable, and competent to handle equipment safely.
- May, at times, sit in trailer cab for periods of time.
- Must meet Department of Transportation physical and medical requirements and pass substance abuse screening; as a safety sensitive employee subject to random and other required substance abuse screening as per company policy.
Nutrien Ag Solutions, a Nutrien Company, is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from all well qualified candidates who reflect the diversity of the regions where we operate. This includes recognizing the voluntary identification of status such as gender, sexual orientation, visible minority, Indigenous status, persons with disabilities, and veterans, where applicable.
If this sounds like a good match, apply now. You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with Nutrien Ag Solution policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran